- ending #1: they all become werewolves
- ending #2: everyone dies
- ending #3: scott sells his life rights to the cw and they make a hit tv show
- ending #4: scott and chris open a patisserie and aggressively sell cakes
- ending #5: allison pulls a tony stark and rebrands argent arms to be about innovation rather than weapons
- ending #6: they win state and lacrosse consumes everyone's life
- ending #7: werewolves become known and they achieve twilight standard fame
- ending #8: it was all derek's dream and it's 2003
- ending #9: derek joins cirque du soleil and moves to canada
- ending #10: lydia wins the field's medal
- ending #11: they're all muppets
- ending #12: they all move into a loft together and eat poptarts
Now that I’ve composed myself since watching the trailer in school, and then again 3x times, here are my thoughts on the FUCKING EPIC S3 trailer.
- Stiles kissing a girl?! Apparently hell has frozen over for Stiles, thanks to Jeff Davis. I doubt this girl will be a legit romantic interest for Stiles, but who knows? However, I’m a loyal Sterek shipper through and through - no matter how many seasons it’ll take for it to be canon.
- Very much ready to let Scallison go. I think the majority of the viewers can attest that Scott + Allison’s love story is a little played out, with too much hard feelings to survive. Let’s see both of them get some new love!
- For Allison, this may be with precious baby beta Issac! I love Daniel Sharman + Crystal Reed together and real life, so I’m excited to see this relationship play out on camera!
- The fight scenes, prosthetics, and special effects have come a LONG way from S1. Everything looks fantastic and so real - bumping up the horror aspects of this show even more.
- Scott + Derek consulting each other about the alpha pack is great. We’ve waited two whole seasons for Scott + Derek to finally gain each other’s trust, and they’ll need it now more than ever considering the threat the alpha packs presents. However, it may not be as a pack unified under Derek with Scott as his beta (thoughts on that twist later)
- STILES STILES MY BABY STILES. Anyone who knows me knows the love I have for Dylan O’Brien and the marvelous character that is Genim Stiles Stilinski. Praise Jeff Davis for keeping Dylan’s long hair. And I see him finally working with the supernatural possibilities for Stiles (witch?)
- Danny in the hospital, NO BUENO
- Lydia is still crazy, and perf. I don’t know what I’ll do w/o my Jackson + Lydia ship though, or how they’re even planning on writing Colton’s character out of the show.
- The Alphas are terrifying. Especially Deucalion and Kali. Cora, Ennis, Ethan + Aiden are also all seen slitting throats and taking names. I’m so ready for these fight scenes, although it definitely lets me know how high the list of casualties might be for this season, like….
- Deucalion killing Mama McCall! I know this better be a dream sequence for Scott or the show has a Vampire Diaries-esque plot saver where she has protection from supernatural events - like the alphas. Mama McCall CANNOT die. She and Sheriff Stilinksi must be OTP.
- My bb Issac getting hurt. My heart can’t take it. Btw, does anyone have any idea where that screencap of him on a motorcycle w/ Megan Tandy came from? Any idea what character she’s playing because I’ve heard nothing. I’m hoping for more Scissac scenes this season, which has been promised to us by Jeff; however, at the expense of Scott + Stile’s brotp
- Deaton is still a mysterious ass man who’s here to save the Beacon Hills gang with his secrets and surprises - GIVE ME BACKSTORY JEFF!
- And lastly, Scott’s eye change from yellow to red at the end of the trailer. We all know that this color change signifies the rank change from beta to alpha, which caused me to flip my shit because we’ve been waiting for this to happen. They’ve been hinting at Scott’s transformation in this season a lot and I can’t wait to see if Scott will be able to hold his own as a leader, and how his new status as alpha will affect those around him - especially Derek.
I hope you guys are as ready for S3 as I am. These promos + previews aren’t kidding. This season is definitely going to hurt. Every last one of my feels is up for destruction. Bring it, June 3rd.
I can’t express how excited I am for season 3 of Teen Wolf. If you guys remember how proactive I was last season with my liveblogging you know I’m stoked to continue for 24 whole episodes this season! As always, disclaimer to those who follow me who aren’t Teen Wolf fandom members, my live-blogging will commence June 3rd from like 9:45ish to about 11:30 haha. It may even be a little earlier with the recap they have on May 27th! If you’re a Teen Wolf blog or you just love the show, follow me and I’ll follow back! I’m excited to get to know everyone in this amazing fandom!
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE FUCKING ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT FUCKING TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- FUCKING REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said